Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ideas for reusing jars.

It's been a long time since my last post , now with the holidays long gone and schools and routine are back to usual and getting well after 3 weeks of being sick I finally get in to the mood to compose a post:-)
Well I don't know about you but I save all my containers ,boxes,bottles and glass jars from groceries ( milk, cereal , jams, jellies, spices ). 

Add  fruit in them for school snacks
Use old toys and hot glue them on  top and 
then spray paint them, I love this idea..
Today I am posting some ideas on what to do with your glass jars, so many cool and interesting things out there to make with them. I will post photos for you to get an idea. You could turn them in to vases to store pasta ,beans , herbs and spices, you could store your homemade shampoo, scrubs, conditioners, laundry powder, melt your old candles and make new ones, store buttons, pins, pencils, colors,erasers, make an indoor herb garden the possibilities are endless ..
Grow herbs indoors in jars
I just love this idea of jars as centerpieces with tea lights.so effective..


Make homemade gifts like body butters and scrubs 

Add caption

Store your beans ,lentils ,pasta and rice
Make labels from chalk paint for stationary .


Wrap string around them and make vases
 

No comments:

Post a Comment