Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DIY lip balm.

Hi there ,today I will be showing you how to make homemade lip balm it's super easy and really good for your pucker.
I am not a lip stick kind of person but I can't go without my lip balm.. You could tint this one with beet root powder or nature food coloring or even coco powder for a nice brown shade..
So here goes..
You need:

In a double boiler melt you butters and your oils and when there all melted wait a 5 minutes and add your essential oils and mix them in.
Poor them in a clean sterilized container and wait until they set . That is it ,if your using some coco powder or beet root add in when oils are melted and mix well to incorporate ..I left mine natural this time for everyday use.
These can be a nice little gift to and also this is good for your hands and feet to make them extra soft..

No comments:

Post a Comment