Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Laundry detergent borax free..

I ran out off my borax and I needed to do the laundry today as I have piles of dirty stinky cloths to wash.. So until my borax arrives in the mail I made a liquid Landry detergent that doesn't use BORAX.. This would make it easy for people that can't get a hold of borax and its super cheap ..
This is a little bit  more time consipuming but it turned out well..  I filled up 4 litters with this recipe and one cup extra.. So to will need.:


  • I cup baking soda
  • I green soap grated   that is 2cups( found in the laundry isle) or 2 cups grated Castile soap.
  • 4 liters water
  • 1 cup water
  • Essential oils ( I used , pergamont ,tea tree) 40 drops of pergamont and 10 of tea tree
  • I 4 liter container
  • 1 large pot
So you crate your soap and place 2 cups of it in a pot, my soap made exactly 2 cups grated  soap.
Add the one cup water and heat up and whisk while the soap dissolves and melts, when its all melted add the baking soda and whisk well, add the 4 liters off water and mix very very well. Transfer the mixture in your container and add the essential oils. 
Use 1 cup to you load and shake well before using each time..


Easy as pie .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment