Sunday, July 14, 2013

Decoupage tins

Hi there all! I will share with you my decoupage coffee tins that I made for pencils ,scissors,crayons and just about any stationery for you desk.
These are easy to do and look very nice on any desk or workspace.
What you need :

  • Tins
  • Mod podge
  • Scrap book paper or nice fabric
  • Thick paint brush
I got my paper discounted from Ikea , it was a big packet with different paper and scrap book cut outs and photo frame shapes. So I used that, first you will measure your tin and cut your paper or fabric to fit. Then  paint the tin with pod podge and stick the paper on paint on top with more glue to take away any air bubbles and give it another 2 coats of mod podge .
Let it dry for a couple of hours and then use.. That is it have fun ..






No comments:

Post a Comment